Falcon 1 Updates
Version 1.4.1 Downloads
Select the .bin file for the standard bootloader, or the .uf2 file for the UF2 bootloader.
|Falcon 1 V1.4.1 .bin||Falcon 1 V1.4.1 .uf2|
Warning: Please first remove the aircraft’s propellers before uploading new firmware to the Falcon 1.
- Up to 35% increase in processor loop time performance, (by offloading sensor communications to the microcontroller’s Direct Memory Access Controller (DMA))
- Faster battery monitoring code
- Support for 50Hz, 400Hz and 490Hz PWM, OneShot125, OneShot42, Multishot, DShot150 and DShot300 ESC protocols
- Added timing compatibility with BLHeli_32 ESCs
- Disable ARM/DISARM transmitter switch above the minimum throttle threshold, this is to prevent inadvertently disarming the aircraft during flight
Note: Firmware versions V1.2.0 and above will seamlessly update, retaining your previous settings. Versions below this cause the Falcon 1 to perform a factory reset, in this instance your previous settings will be deleted.
- SBUS automatic resychronisation
- Inserted MPU-6050 gyro/accelerometer initialisation delay
- Fixed receiver throttle calibration issue during FAILSAFE condition
- Transmitter YAW stick or ARM switch options
- Idle Up Mode (aka Motor Stop)
- Air Mode
- FrSky X4R-SB receiver CPPM and SBUS – SBUS requires an external inverter
- OSD with external Minim and Micro Minim OSD boards – uses Falcon OSD firmware, requires an external I2C level shifter circuit
- Improved OLED display update rate using Direct Memory Access Controller (DMA) transfer
- Added “ESC Output” option to Misc Settings menu, in order to silence some ESCs in SAFE and MENU modes
- Reversed edge triggering on CPPM receivers for FrSky compatibility
- Fixed driver output on M3 and M4 in Oneshot125 mode
- Original Version